(c) 2008 Hinx Limited
This is where we'll announce the most recent
additions to our web site. If you've visited us before and want to know what's
changed, take a look here first.
September 2006: Web site
Including portal for Eagle-Eyes customers and partners.
- June 2006: Eagle-Eyes version 2
- Version 2 enhancements include improved scalability, top talkers and
- Feb 2006: New brochures
A new suite of brochures on our services
are now available on our major services: FreshView,
EagleEyes in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
- Nov 2005: Hinx introduce Onsite 24x7 monitoring solution
- Having an custom-built, unobtrusive
server monitoring the network 24x7, producing trend graphs and logging
errors, providing context-sensitive alerts. This high-functionality
- Sept 2005:
Hinx Limited Refreshes Internet Presence
- A new fresher face to the website, with more detailed information on both
Enterprise and Service Provider PS capabilities.
- May 2005: Hinx offers network maintenance Service
- See the press release for more details.
- July 2005: Multi-Vendor Experience
in UK Service Provider
- Hinx visit Avici and test Cisco, Juniper core routers
with a rigorous test plan, and work extensively on Tellabs 8800 Edge nodes.
- Feb 2005: Hinx re-build 5-year-old VISP Dial platform in major UK
- Replacing Cisco's ageing SC2200 with new PGW2200 platform
and upgrading the entire Dial infrastructure to utilise new IOS
features and regulator-specified C7 privacy settings for onward billing by
wholesale dial providers, including a Billing and Mediation System (BAMS)
- Dec 2004: Shared bandwidth within Wandsworth
- Hinx work with Wandsworth Primary Care Trust and
Wandsworth Borough Council to deploy virtual networking to allow the true
sharing of network bandwidth whilst preserving QoS for VoIP in a new shared
- Oct 2004: Hinx bring together South West London NHS to exploit BT's
"New NHS Network"
- Working with a number of Trusts in South West London and the NPfIT team,
Hinx Consultants spear-head a new initiative to allow technical information
sharing between Networking groups within the SWL Strategic Health Authority.